Friday, May 25, 2012

Congratulations!

Hello again!
My craft corner is a disaster zone right now lol...I had way too much fun today! Last night in the middle of the night i got the idea for this card I hope you like it :)
I was inspired by two challenges...


you should go and play! I usually don't get the chance to play along, but since I'm no longer working a full time job I have a lot of time to play along :)


This took me a bit a time to make...I weaved the card stock to make that pretty background there behind that pretty flower. I love love love how it came out!

Here is a pretty bad picture I took with my phone before I trimmed it to size ...


Thanks for stopping by!

Denisse


13 comments:

  1. I love this! The woven papers are the perfect background for that amazing flower! Super job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! I love how you wove the mat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous! Your flower is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your flower for the dimension!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your hard work weaving the cardstock paid off; it creates a gorgeous effect. Fantastic job! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow... that is some beautiful card

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow the woven paper background is FANTASTIC and the flower is sunning! GREAT card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card. Awesome card and great weaving :) Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! I love your color scheme, the paper weaving, and all the detailing. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the woven background and green flower

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW! Impressive! Love the weaving and fab flower! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete