Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Verve "Get Your Diva On Challenge"

So over on SCS Verve is hosting their "Get your Diva On Challenge" and the challenge is to use all neutrals: white, ivory, gray, black, or brown, with a splash of color to represent the arrival of Spring.
I am super excited about this challenge ( ha ha like i don't get excited all the time ) because i totally love neutral colors and the elegance they bring.
So here is what I came up with...


I used one of my favorite embossing folders and rubbed it with some sand paper to give it that vintage/worn look and I love how it turned out.


Supplies:
Paper: PTI Chartruse, SU Very Vanilla,  Best Occassions Textured Cardstock (grey).
Ink: SU Crumb Cake, SU Going Grey
Other: Embossing folder, rhinestone, brads, fancy  green ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment