Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas

Hello All!
Just stopping by to share our family Christmas card that was mailed last week to all of our friends and family. Sorry about the quality of the pictures, I know that they are not very clear but they were taken in a hurry with my iPhone :)
I hope that you all enjoy this time with all of your loved ones, I know we will! my husband can't wait! he is like a big kid! He has been asking me to let him open a present since Wednesday! lol My teenager just laughs at him!
what do think?


 Paper: Early Espresso, Vintage Cream, Real Read, Glittered Paper
Tools: Embossing Folder, Delightful Doilies die, Heart Punch.
Other: Martha Stewart Poinsettias, Martha Stewart Score Board :)

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you and your family. Easy to be merry in the sunshine, right? Love your family card and pic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card. It is so regal looking.
    TFS
    Ang

    ReplyDelete