Sunday, September 16, 2012

Play Date cafe Challenge 149

Hey there!
how are you doing today? I had a whole lot to do this weekend....ok maybe not! lol I actually had a pretty relaxing weekend. It was a scorching hot day yesterday and there was not much to do except stay inside. So I decided to get creative, and for this post I am playing along with the challenge over at the Play Date Cafe :)

Here is the inspiration photo...
and here is what I came up with...
i really love those colors together! they are so soft and happy :)

thanks for stopping by!
Denisse


2 comments:

  1. Ooooo....so pretty! I love your mix of papers, and the rosette is such a great focal point. Thanks for playing along with us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. simply wonderful! love the rosette! Thanks for joining us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete